miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

Rephrasing 17


Rewrite the sentences starting with the words given. Do not change the original meaning of the sentences.
           
            1.         We didn’t take a GPS, so we got lost.
                        If we    ……………………………………………….. .
            2.         It wasn’t necessary for you to make such an effort.
                        You needn’t    ………………………………………. .
            3.         You should keep this medicine in the fridge.
                        This medicine ……………………………………….  .
            4.         This is the girl. I share a flat with her.
                        This is the girl with …………………………………….          .
            5.         I think that he spoke to the doctor yesterday.
                        He might ………………………………………………           .
            6.         It’s too bad that I don’t know the answer.
                        I wish ………………………………………………….            .
            7.         I’ll have to sell my car if I don’t find a job.
                        Unless I …………………………………………….    .
            8.         “I went to the match last night,” Peter told me.
                        Peter told me that……………………………………..
KEY

1.  had taken a GPS, we wouldn’t have got lost
2.  have made such an effort
3.  should be kept in the fridge
4.  whom I share a flat
5.  have spoken to the doctor yesterday
6.  I knew the answer
7.  find a job, I’ll have to sell my car

8.  he had gone to the match the previous night / the night before

No hay comentarios: